This Page

has been moved to new address

Getting Ready for Cuba!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
100MILES HIGHWAY: Getting Ready for Cuba!

This Page

has been moved to new address

Getting Ready for Cuba!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
100MILES HIGHWAY: Getting Ready for Cuba!

Monday, October 18, 2010

Getting Ready for Cuba!

Today in a week I'll be hopefully writing from my hotel balcony in La Habana, Cuba!




I always get very excited when it comes to new destinations - even if its supposed to be "only for work"... Ok, got it, I've got to give the best out of myself with our cuban team - but I'm sure I'll find some time to visit the city, catch up on my caribbean tan and spend an evening surrounded by salsa-dancers without any classical dance education, but leave you breathless with their moves. I've bought a Lonely Planet travel guide for Cuba, hoping to find some nice corners of La Habana and, with some luck, spend the weekend in one of these postcard-type beaches with creamy white sand a bright blue water.

... only 4 days to go!


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home