This Page

has been moved to new address

Happy Birthday, Easyjet!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
100MILES HIGHWAY: Happy Birthday, Easyjet!

This Page

has been moved to new address

Happy Birthday, Easyjet!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
100MILES HIGHWAY: Happy Birthday, Easyjet!

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Happy Birthday, Easyjet!

Hello! If you're new here, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed. Thanks for visiting!


I'm not a big fan of Easyjet - a hundred people storming into the airplane at the same time to get a seat, stressed out, pulling all their stuff into one single piece to avoid checking in their hand luggage, no designated seat numbers and, then, the seats so near to each other you can easily whisper into the ear of the buddy you've got in front of you without even moving an inch. Nah, it's not comfort. That's for sure.

But, you know what? Screw it! Sometimes the destination is worth the "suffering". I use the inverted commas around the word suffering, because you'll never know what is real suffering until you travel with Ryanair - the guys who want to charge their customers for going to the toilet and are now planning to run flights where passengers stand during the journey at a cost of only 5 pounds per ticket, oui, les mêmes. But that's another story.

The fact is, today Easyjet has great offers that are worth the uncomfortable flight - all flights have up to 30% off for every ticket you purchase between the 1st of January and the 26th of March. I could not resist the prices (I'm like a girl shoe shopping in sales!) - and just bought a ticket to London in February, and one to Edinburgh in March! Check it out, there are just a few hours left!!

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

At November 12, 2010 at 10:55 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

thanks for the heads up - that's a great discount

 
At November 14, 2010 at 5:58 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Can't wait to hear about your time in Edinburgh, Miss K.

 
At November 14, 2010 at 6:02 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Oh, and I don't know if you know this blog, but it's cool.

Vienna for Beginners

 
At November 15, 2010 at 12:45 PM , Blogger Katherina said...

Thanks Wombat, I just checked it out - Vienna actually looks amazing... I can't believe I haven't been there yet!

 
At November 16, 2010 at 10:47 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Sure thing. I figured it's so close, you'd be inspired to spend a weekend (or longer) there and give Vienna the Katherina treatment.

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home