This Page

has been moved to new address

36 Hours Madrid Non-Stop

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
100MILES HIGHWAY: 36 Hours Madrid Non-Stop

This Page

has been moved to new address

36 Hours Madrid Non-Stop

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
100MILES HIGHWAY: 36 Hours Madrid Non-Stop

Saturday, July 31, 2010

36 Hours Madrid Non-Stop














I'm flying to Madrid this weekend!

Ok, august isn't precisely the best month to spend it in the capital - it's hot and there's really not much going on. I guess most of the people manage to jump over to Ibiza and Formentera, or at least to drive their way to Costa Brava. But still - I'm excited to finally meet the girls again!

Once more I'll be spending only about 36 hours in the city (including sleeping hours) which makes it very difficult to rest, specially when I have so many plans to do! I have to:
  • Meet my friends
  • Drink tinto de verano on a terrace in La Latina, Plaza Dos de Mayo or Plaza Olavide
  • Drink a cocktail at Areia - It has been far too long since I last stepped into the loungy bar... or as we call it, the make-out bar
  • Eat tortilla española - if time gives the change, it shall be at Jose Luis or Juana La Loca
  • Eat morcilla (in Lateral, why not?) and don't forget to bring a toothbrush with me. That stuff, although awesome, tends to stick between your teeth - not sexy at all
  • Drink pacharán, and, if possible, buy a bottle to take back to Switzerland for summer nights on the balcony
  • Eat a tapa de solomillo con brie. Mmmm... smolten cheese....
  • Have another cocktail at Del Diego or Bar Cock (the animal, you pervert)
If you think all I want to do in Madrid is eat and drink..... you're probably right. But since this doesn't seem like a very healthy attitude, I'll add two more non-food-or-drink-related-activities to my list.
  • Check out the last sales at Benny Room and Yube
  • Go to the pool and get a nice tan (without getting burned!)
I don't think I will make it... but I have 36 hours to find out! :)

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At August 3, 2010 at 3:23 PM , Blogger P said...

Madrid! Wow, I'm jealous, I've always wanted to go there. Have fun!

 
At August 4, 2010 at 10:08 AM , Blogger Katherina said...

Thanks a lot! I love it... and strongly recommend it when you have some time :)

 
At August 4, 2010 at 10:17 AM , Blogger Sadako said...

Have fun!

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home